Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Introduction: Joshua Symonette
Hi everybody my name is Joshua Symonette, but i go by Josh normally besides when I'm in trouble. I am a communication major and i play football for Dixie State university. I had to medical redshirt this last fall due to a repair in my labrum. So i was i was home in cali rehabbing after my surgery and taking part time classes. I really glad to be back at Dixie state and not having to sit on my couch bored as ever. I am 23 years old and my birthday is October 11, 1993. I plan on graduating this upcoming fall which I'm really excited for and it will be my last season playing football. Then after i will start my dream to become a firefighter. I am really looking forward to taking this class and I'm glad to have professor Young again i enjoyed his last class i took in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment